3U (85g – 89g)/ 4U (80g-84g)
While it was first released in the January of 2019, the Yonex Nanoflare series has taken the badminton world by a great deal of storm. It is used to serve as a replacement for the highly successful and popular Nanoray series.
It is an assured fact that you would enjoy a relatively high performance if you use this racket, especially if you like power and aggression regardless of the high cost.
The Yonex Nanoflare 800 badminton racket has some fascinating features. These fantastic features would make you enjoy your game, as you have to look forward to playing incredible performance against the opposing team.
This review is basically for prospective players who are in the market to get a perfect and durable racket that they would use for a while without having to bother about draining their pockets in a bid to do so.
Technical Details- Yonex Nanoflare 800
The Yonex Nanoflare 800 badminton racket offers prospective players the opportunity to enjoy the cutting-edge features which can be seen in other badminton rackets that are from the Yonex Nanoray series.
Yonex Nanoray 900 is another racket in the Yonex Nanoray series that can fully compete with the Yonex Nanoflare 800. These two badminton rackets are ideal for players who want to continue staying on top of their games. This racket is known to have a 3U weight classification, which means that this badminton has an average weight of between 85-89 grams.
You would also find that it has a grip size of G4. Yonex Nanoflare 800 is primarily a Head Light Balance, which means the frame and head don’t have a lot of mass to improve manipulation and natural swinging. The badminton racket comes with a very stiff flex.
Therefore, inexperienced players who don’t have proper knowledge of the techniques of badminton would find it challenging to handle this one. This makes it a much better racket that can be recommended for professional players.
- Unique construction: The type of material which has been used in the manufacturing of this badminton racket is what has helped with the enhancing of its performance. The Yonex Nanoflare 800 badminton racket is designed using high-end and unique material.
- Durable: The Yonex Nanoflare 800 brand is a very durable one. When you consider the type and quality of material which has been used in the construction, you then understand why it has a unique frame design. This consequently makes this badminton racket a very durable one that can be continuously used.
- Maximum feel: The badminton racket features a long slim shaft that serves to reduce any form of air resistance, thereby offering you an utmost feel. I want to state that the Yonex Nanoflare 800 is the slimmest racket to have ever been produced by Yonex.
- Super lightweight: The Yonex Nanoflare 800 badminton racket is incredibly lightweight. What this means is that you would be able to move the noise quickly in any direction you want, without having to forfeit your balance.
- Unsatisfactory smashes: This racket has a head Light balance feature which does not offer a lot of powerful smashes the way the ones with Head-Heavy feature do.
- Cost is expensive: The price of this badminton racket is a little bit high. This disadvantage makes it difficult for beginner players to afford, and as such, only experienced and professional players would have the resources to provide this badminton racket.
Features & Benefits- Yonex Nanoflare 800
The Yonex Nanoflare 800 is designed using innovative technology. The usage of some of these sophisticated technologies in designing badminton rackets offers players the room to play better. The features and benefits of the Yonex Nanoflare racket include:
Super Slim Long Shaft
The addition of the Ultra Slim Long Shaft to this racket has in a great deal helped to improve the swing speed. Yonex Nanoflare 800 is made using high-quality materials like X-Fullerene and NANOMETRIC, which help to make it the slimmest racket ever that has been produced by Yonex. These features serve to reduce any form of air resistance while also offering players with a maximum feel.
The badminton racket has the Sonic Metal feature. This material is a flexible, lightweight, and robust alloy that is designed to be on top of the frame by Yonex. This feature means that you get a higher repulsion when you use it, especially when initiating an attack. Also, it has a big loud sound that it offers whenever the shuttlecock is hit, and this helps to put your opponent under pressure always.
The adoption of the usage of X-Fullerene in the shaft brings about a much higher repulsion power, as it significantly improves binding force, and strengthens the stiffness. Since the introduction of X-Fullerene, the axis of Yonex Nanoflare 800 has been observed to offer more repulsion performance, as you can make quick shots into the opponent’s court.
Built-in T joint
With the unusual feature that this racket offers, the Yonex Nanoflare 800 racket features excellent stability. Also, the built-in T joint, of the shaft and racket frame used in the construction of the racket is the latest innovation that offers it better repulsion, flexibility, and stability.
The Yonex Nanoflare 800 is primarily designed for professional and advanced players. The racket comes a couple of amazing features that enable easy manipulation and control.
The Head Light design and balance offers prospective users great repulsion and natural swinging. A racket is a choice option that would provide incredible performance for its price tag.
If you really value and appreciate the features that are obtainable in this racket, then I would advise that you go for it.
If you are an individual who likes to play using a lightweight badminton racket, while still wanting to improve on the speed with which you hit the shuttle, then I must say that this is one of the very best badminton rackets you can get on the market today!